09 September 2009

Carlyn Hutchins - September 2009 Newsletter

Hey, I just wanted to touch base and send a quick reminder about 2 shows I have coming up in September, as well as encourage you to put another few shows on your calendar in the fall!

This Friday September 11th, I will be playing an in-the-round with Kellee Webb and Jessi Fanuele at the Oasis Coffeehouse in Waltham MA! Ticket prices range from $8 to $12, visit their website for more info. Doors open at 7:00, the show starts at 7:30.

On Monday September 14th, I will be heading over to the Roslindale Open Mike (hosted by Mike Delaney), where I will be the featured performer. There is no cover charge, but Mike will pass the "not-hat", and encourage you to donate generously. Mike and Neal Braverman have worked really hard to make this open mike night a great success, so come on out and support them (and me of course too)! The open mike starts at 7:00, I play for 30 minutes around 8:00.

Coming up for me in October and November:

• October 16th, 7 pm @ Java Jo’s Open Mike, Jamaica Plain MA
• October 24th, 8 pm @ The Bull Run Restaurant, Shirley MA
• November 28th, 7:30 pm @ Third Fret Coffeehouse, Marston's Mills MA

In other fun news, my song "I Don't Know Why" was added into the rotation on Women of Substance Radio! I hope you can tune in on Monday nights, 9 to 10 pm Eastern Time to catch me on "Acoustic Show 1"!

In even more news, you can now visit me on YouTube to see a few performance videos. Or, visit me on Facebook and Twitter, to keep up with me in 140 characters or less!

Big hugs and lots of love!

Carlyn


Carlyn's social networking links:
YouTube
Facebook

Twitter

MySpace

No comments: