15 October 2009

Carlyn Hutchins - October 2009 Newsletter

I can't believe it's already mid-October and I haven't sent out an update yet, shame on me! So here it is real fast, because I know you're probably as busy as I am...

Tomorrow night, October 16th, I'll be the featured performer at Java Jo's Open Mike Night, hosted by Ana Eder-Mulhane! She is just the loveliest person in the world, and we're so grateful that she continues to run such a great open mike night. I hope you can come and hang out for a while! I will go on around 8 pm, but come out early and grab a light dinner, they have a wonderful selection of salads and sandwiches from which to choose.

Then on Saturday October 24th, I will be the opening act for Coretta Sellars at her CD release party at The Bull Run Restaurant out in Shirley MA! I'm very excited about this show, and hope that you can make it out to support me and Coretta as well! Tickets are on sale now, $10 in advance or they'll be $12 at the door the day of show. Dinner seating is available and starts at 6 pm. The show starts at 8, come on out! Good times are going to be had, Coretta is a wonderful singer/songwriter and performer!

Coming up in November, I am honored to have been asked to open for the wonderful John Flynn at the Third Fret Coffeehouse in Marston's Mills on November 28th! The show starts at 7, and tickets will go on sale soon, $15 each!

In other fun news, my song "I Don't Know Why" was added into the rotation on Women of Substance Radio! I hope you can tune in on Monday nights, 9 to 10 pm Eastern Time to catch me on "Acoustic Show 1"! Additionally, my song "Roses & Wine" was added to the Local MusiCafe playlist on MVY Radio! Cool, huh?

Speaking of songs.... keep your eyes out for a new live CD I'll be releasing within the next month or so! More news on that later, but it'll have some new and not so new material that was recently recorded at the Roslindale Open Mike. I've also revamped my website slightly, and you can now buy single track or full album downloads of "Lust Love Lost", "Session: Live", or random MP3s of unreleased material, including the very popular Roses & Wine ringtone! Just click the links to check it all out!

And lastly, as always, visit me on YouTube to see a few performance videos. Or, visit me on Facebook and Twitter, to keep up with me in 140 characters or less!

Big hugs and lots of love!

Carlyn

http://www.carlynhutchins.com

Buy Lust Love Lost at CD Baby, baby!


Carlyn's social networking links:
YouTube
Facebook
Twitter
MySpace

No comments: