10 December 2009

Carlyn Hutchins - December 2009 Newsletter

Happy holidays - I hope they have been wonderful for you so far! I know you must be wicked busy so I'll keep this short.

I recently redesigned my website and online music store (henceforth to be know simply as "The Store"), so let me know what you think
! Please visit The Store to find out where and how to buy my music - all of my CD's are available in hardcopy and MP3, all for a darned good price!

My brand new 6 song live EP was just released in November, and makes a perfect stocking stuffer! “
So Far From Lost” was recorded at the Roslindale Open Mike in September. I'll have it with me at shows where you can buy it for $7, or you can download it for $5 (really – just $5) from my website!

I have an awesome holiday season special... for $15 (includes S&H), you get:
  • An autographed copy of Lust Love Lost
  • An autographed copy of my 5-song EP
  • A digital download card for a full copy of So Far From Lost, the new live EP
  • A sticker, a button, and a guitar pick, because I know you're a true fan!
Just visit The Store and you'll be on your way to the perfect musical stocking stuffer! Please order before December 18th for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

And lastly, as always, keep up with me in 140 characters or less on
Twitter!

Big hugs and lots of love, and the warmest of wishes to you and your loved ones this holiday season!

Carlyn
http://www.carlynhutchins.com

Buy
Lust Love Lost at CD Baby, baby!

Carlyn's social networking links:
YouTube

No comments: