15 March 2010

March 2010

Hello fine mailing list folks! Maybe you've noticed a change in email format over the past several months. Well, the reason is that I just can't seem to make up my mind which service I'd like to stick with, so I've been trying a few different ones lately.

I want to let you know that I have a couple of shows coming up, one on Friday March 19th and one on April 3rd.

Friday March 19, 2010 8:00 PM
South Shore Folk Music Club at The Beal House Kingston, MA. $5 members, $6 non-members. Co-bill with Bethel Steele!

Saturday April 3, 2010 7:30 PM
Upton House Concerts in Upton, MA - Opening for Chuck E. Costa! To reserve tickets please email rob@robertmattson.com or call 617-899-0799.

Please feel free to drop by and visit me at these social networking sites, where in most cases you can keep up with some of my wild and wacky posts in 140 characters or less, watch video, or read about what's new or where I'm playing. Let's hear it for microblogs!


RADIO! "Urban Tragedy", a song from
Lust Love Lost can now be heard on Women of Substance Radio! It was selected for their new program "Music With a Conscience", and you can tune into the program every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3-7 pm Eastern time during the month of March - so cool! I've also had recent airplay on Radio Crystal Blue, Something About the Women (WMFO 91.5 FM Medford, MA), Catskill Community Radio's program "The Road", and MVY Radio's Local Musicafe.

Some of you have written to ask for a list of where you can buy my music. Well, you can buy directly from me at
The Store. But, if you were interested in buying my music from other retailers, that's cool too, so here are the links!

iTunes
CD Baby
Tradebit
Great Indie Music
PayPlay

Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you at a show soon!

Carlyn

No comments: